We're Having Daughters!



My best friend, Valerie, and I both have 3 little boys, we both homeschool our kids, and we both found out in October that we are pregnant. Although we love our little boys, we have both been hoping to have baby girls this time around! I found out on December 1st that our baby is a girl and today, Valerie found out that she is also having a little girl!!!!

When you've given birth to three little boys, its hard to believe you're finally carrying a little girl! We are both shocked that we are having girls but, seriously, we couldn't be happier!!! This is going to be SOOOOO much fun!

We've already been sending each other pictures of girl clothes!! Can it be true?? Are we really going to get to pick out lacy pink dresses!??!! I'm so excited!

Today I am grateful that I get to experience something so special with someone so special! I am thankful that God knows the desires of our hearts and has blessed us both with daughters. Raising three boys and one little girl is sure to be much more fun with a best friend who is doing the exact same thing! What a sweet gift God has given us!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes