The BEST Field Trip Ever!

Today was such a fun day!!! Dylan and I went on a field trip with his Grandma, Aunt Darcie, and Cousin Levi. For the first time, Dylan got to visit the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC. I enjoyed watching him take in this grand, elegant home! He learned a lot and had a great time! 

The Biltmore House!

Levi and Dylan eating lunch
Dylan loved the audio tour!
We had so much fun together!

Grandma, Dylan and Levi


Headed to the bowling alley and pool!
Dylan taught me that the reasons these lions are outside
of the Biltmore house is because the Vanderbilt's lived
in New York first and they loved the lions at the New York Library


He said, "This is the best field trip I've ever been on!"

Riding the shuttle back to the car....


Today I am thankful for an exciting field trip with my oldest boy. It was nice to spend the day with him. We don't get much time just the two of us these days so it was a special treat! I am also grateful for nice day with family, enjoying the largest house in America, and getting in the Christmas spirit! Today was such a terrific day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes