Toys, Toys, and more toys....

One of my favorite things about our house is our playroom! That may sound silly to some but when you look at the pictures below and you see ALL these toys, you'll see why I am grateful to have a room to store them in! 

In the winter months this playroom gets a whole lot of attention! I love watching the boys playing in there. Yesterday, as I was sitting in the playroom with my fellas, I couldn't help but say a prayer of thanksgiving for this room. I was just watching my boys play, looking around, realizing how many light sabers we have and thinking about how blessed my boys are! They have a toy for everything! 

Each year we make Operation Christmas Child Shoe Boxes to send to children all over the globe that do not have many toys or things to play with. My boys enjoy helping pack those boxes but I don't they could ever truly understand what it would mean to have no toys. They have had toys since before they were born! Now, we have more toys than we know what to do with! I won't lie, I do get aggravated by all these toys sometimes. In fact, I often find myself wishing I could rid of some of these toys. But, I must admit, my kids are blessed!




Today I am grateful for this playroom, for all these toys and especially the little guys that play with them! In these sweet moments, while I watch my children play, I am overwhelmed with gratitude for the life I've been given. Thank you, Jesus!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes