Super Bowl Party!!!

Tonight we had our small group over for a Super Bowl party! We had 12 adults and 18 kids in our house! It was a little crowded and pretty loud but it was so much fun!! With all those kids you're probably thinking that we didn't even get to watch the game but thankfully, we have a playroom!! Almost all of the kids played upstairs and watched movies. It was actually fairly peaceful, believe it or not. The adults got to watch the game, eat tons of unhealthy foods, and laugh at each other. It was seriously a good time!

My sweet family ready to cheer on the Panthers!
Our boys with the Edmonson girls! Tyson loved being snuggled!
The Wives of Our Small Group
Today I am thankful for this group of folks. Bryan and I  just began attending Hope City a few months ago but when our friends, The Edmonson's, invited us to a small group they were starting, we said "YES!" We were so excited to get plugged in at Hope City. This crazy bunch is so much fun to be with! They also love Jesus, which makes me like them even more! Hehe. I am grateful for the chance to host a get together so that we could all get to know one another better! As I write this the game hasn't ended. I hope the Panthers win but seriously, it doesn't even matter to me. Tonight's party was such a great time and I was so grateful to enjoy it with our new small group!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes