Getting SOOO big!

Earlier I was looking at Evan and I was absolutely blown away by how much he has changed over the past few months! He is no longer a baby or toddler, he is a BIG boy! He has been writing his name, drawing pictures, helping me take care of Tyson, setting the table for dinner, and much more. When we do our school work, he tries his best and works really hard! A few months ago, he wanted nothing to do with anything educational so this is huge! I'm just so proud of my Evan!!!






Today I am thankful for the opportunity to watch my boys grow and change. I can't believe how fast it goes and how much they change so quickly. It's tempting to say that it makes me sad but really, I'm grateful they are healthy and happy! Watching Evan grow up and become a big boy is really a blessing, an honor, that I am extremely grateful for! I love enjoying my boys while they're little but I am also excited to see who God created them to be!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes