Christmas Crafts

Evan got to go on a special playdate today with his best buddy, Jonny While he was gone, Dylan and I decided to work on some Christmas crafts! He and I both enjoy painting and being creative. During Tyson's nap, we made snowmen! These pieces of wood were cut from a tree Bryan cut down in our backyard earlier this year.  Now, parts of that tree will have a special place in our home during Christmas!

Dylan loves painting!
He did a really good job!!
I added the scarves and hats.
Here's the finished product!!!

Today I am thankful for special moments with each of my boys. They are all different and enjoy doing different things so I really like spending time with them, doing things they like to do. Painting these snowmen with my oldest fella was a lot of fun today! He is getting so big. I remember making little Christmas crafts with him when he couldn't really do much because he was so little. He painted his snowman all by himself! He's quite the artist if you ask me! I am also grateful for fun finished products. These snowmen will be an adorable addition to our Christmas decorations plus, they will help us remember a fun memory too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes