Three Already!

Today is my sweet Evan's 3rd birthday! I cannot believe its been 3 years since I met this little guy! He is such a joy to be around and brings so much laughter to our family. He has a vibrant personality and keeps Bryan and I on our toes! He has become a wonderful big brother and loves his family. I can't imagine life without this little fella. I thank God daily for allowing me to be his Mommy!

We celebrated this special occasion by visiting the aquarium and playing Hillbilly golf in Gatlinburg, both of which were requested by Evan. We had a terrific time. Evan loves fish so he was amazed by all the fish, sharks, and penguins. My favorite quote of the day occurred when we saw an enormous Japanese Spider Crab and Evan said, "Why did God make that?" I nearly busted out laughing! I love that he knows so matter-of-factly that God made all of those creatures and I love his boldness in asking that question too! He isn't afraid to say what he thinks, that is for sure! We also enjoyed Hillbilly golf. We rode an incline up the side of a mountain and played putt putt all the way down. Believe it or not, I won, even while wearing Tyson in a sling. I never win so that was big news! Evan didn't want to stop playing, he had a great time! We ended the day with dinner at Evan's favorite place, Chick fil a, and we had cake when got back to our cabin. Dylan and Evan had a wonderful day and didn't want the day to come to an end. 

Me and my fellas eating lunch outside.
Penguins!! These were Evan's favorite!
Touching a horseshoe crab
Biggest brother and litttlest brother....they LOVE each other!
Evan playing putt putt
Tyson in his sling
Riding the Incline up the mountain
Blowing out his candles!

Today I am thankful for my precious Evan. I cannot believe he is three already! Being his Mommy has been such a blessing to me. I am looking forward to all the years to come. Seeing this firecracker grow up is sure to be exciting! I am also grateful for a wonderful day celebrating this special day. We love to make a big deal out of our boy's birthdays because their births were some the best days of our lives! We like to celebrate them because they are so incredibly special to us! Thankfully, Evan had a terrific day which makes my heart smile!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes