A Mickey Mouse Party!

Evan has been telling me for months that he wanted to have a Mickey Mouse party with a chocolate Mickey Mouse cake for his birthday. So today, we celebrated our sweet boy's 3rd birthday with a Mickey Mouse party...chocolate Mickey Mouse cake and all. We enjoyed a hot dog lunch, cake and ice cream, presents, and a pinata. I think the pinata was Evan's favorite! We all had a great time, especially Evan!

Happy 3rd Birthday Evan!
Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog party!
Eating lunch with friends
Our family of 5!
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy
Birthday Dear Evan, Happy Birthday to you!

Today I am thankful for a wonderful day celebrating Evan's 3rd birthday! The party was exactly what Evan wanted and he had a terrific time. I am also grateful for so many family and friends that helped to make this day special for Evan. He enjoyed having his friends over and he received so many nice gifts. I cannot believe  Evan will be three this week! Time sure does fly when you're having fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes