The "Totality" of our God!

Last night at Bible Study, Priscilla Shirer shared about the "Totality" of our God. This was a message that I needed to hear. I am quilty of picking and choosing the things in my life that I bring to God. Sometimes I think "oh, I don't want to bother God with that" or "I shouldn't let that bother me so I won't bring that to God." Last night I learned that every single thing that concerns me, concerns God! We have a God that cares about every little thing in our lives!

Priscilla shared a story about someone who ordered an appetizer at dinner because the prices were so high. That person later learned that someone else was paying the bill so he changed his order to the largest steak on the menu. When we know WHO we are dealing with and that the price has already been paid, we change how we "order," how we pray. God cares, He is able, He wants to do abundantly more than we can even dream of....even for me! When I think of that, it changes how I pray.

Father in Heaven, Thank You for who You are. Thank You for caring about the even the little details of my life. Help me to remember WHO I am dealing with when I pray. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes