A Red-Carpet Event!!

A couple of weeks ago Not Forgotten Ministries had a red-carpet fundraising event at Lexi's Place. It was an incredible evening. Everything was perfect! The food was delicious, the guest speaker was inspiring, the music was beautiful, and everyone that attended looked amazing! And the best part, we exceeded our fundraising goal!

Do you see the red carpet??

Lexi's Place is such a beautiful place!

The decor was so elegant1

These are NFM board members and their husbands. 

My hubby and me all dressed up.
We don't get to enjoy fancy evenings very often, It was so much fun!

The baby grand piano was beautiful playing in the background.

We had 64 people in attendance.

There's my book!

NFM's sidewalk advocates
 (not all of them were present at this time)

I shared the vision we have for 2021.

Sadiella and J Michael played the most beautiful song that Sadiella wrote for NFM!

Evie West was a wonderful guest speaker!

Today I am grateful for the most amazing evening celebrating Not Forgotten Ministries and all that God has done in the past year and a half. I'm also thankful for the opportunity to share the vision for the next year and raise enough money to exceed our fundraising goal! I am overwhelming grateful for all the people who have volunteered and supported this ministry. I am constantly amazed by all that God is doing!

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes