Cub Scout Camp

Today we dropped our biggest boy, Dylan, off at Cub Scout camp for the first time. I've gotta admit, it was much harder for me than it was for him! There may have been a few tears...all mine.

Pack 16 Rules!

Dylan has been super excited about camp for months! He has anxiously awaited this day for weeks. This is the first time he has been away from home without Bryan and I for more than a day or two. Please pray for me, as I miss my boy terribly already! Please also pray for a safe, fun, memorable time for Dylan!

 Today I am grateful that my biggest boy is able to be a part of such a wonderful Cub Scout Pack. I am thankful that he gets to spend nearly a week learning and playing in the outdoors, sleeping in tents, swimming in the lake, shooting BB guns, and making memories with his friends. It may be a hard week for me, his momma, but I pray it will be a good one for him!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes