He LOVES Kindergarten!!

I just have to brag on my sweet 5 year old real quick! Every single day Tyson can not wait to start his school work. He even wants to do school on the weekends! He is a wonderful student and he loves Kindergarten! I am so proud of him! He is so smart and excited to learn anything I teach him.


Counting sets and matching the correct numerals

identifying word families and reading words 
Phonics Blend Ladder

Land, Air, and Water Habitats
Tyson reading

Today I am grateful for my sweet Tyson and the wonderful kindergarten year we are having together. It makes me so happy to watch him enjoying his school work. I am also thankful for the ability to homeschool my kids. I say that all the time but I never stop being incredibly grateful for the blessing of being with my children daily and watching them learn and grow. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes