My Cup Overflows!

 Just 9 days ago I signed a lease on a little space only block diagonally from the Planned Parenthood in Winston-Salem. That same evening I began asking for friends and family to donate furniture and other needed items. The next day donations started rolling in. I've been organizing and decorating and preparing the space for the past several days. We're still waiting on a TV for the kid's area and I need to install the changing table as well as put a storage cabinet together but other than those things, the place is completely ready. I cannot even explain how pleased I am with the office! Everything looks perfect! It's hard to believe everything (except the memorial) was donated!

I feel like I'm currently living out Psalm 23:5 which says, "You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. You honor me by anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings." 

Entry way

Entry Way Bay Window

Brand new couch!

A cure little seating area

This gorgeous table is perfect for training and board meetings!
Kid's area

The coffee station and another seating area.

A Memorial for Preborn Babies

A brand new desk! Isn't it pretty?!

Today I am grateful for this amazing space God has given Not Forgotten Ministries. This was all just a dream a couple of months ago. It's incredible to see it all coming together and becoming a reality. God has blown me away with His provision. He has been active in every little detail! My cup overflows! I am also thankful for the people who have been so generous! It can't believe how much has been given to this ministry over the past 9 days! The people of God are so giving and kind! When I look around the office and think about where each item came from, it causes my heart to sing praises! God has used His people to bring it all together and I am forever grateful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes