Revival in HopeCity Kids!

 For the past weeks in HopeCity Kids we've been learning to Recognize the Father's Voice. I know to some folks that my sound odd but yes, the Father does talk to all of His children and yes, even the youngest person can hear Him! Teaching our children to recognize His voice has been amazing! I love being a part of this ministry!


Worship in HopeCity Kids
Learning how Jesus' blood washes away sin.

We got a glimpse of this adorable sight passing by during our small
group time. I just had to include the picture....its too cute not to!
Do you see my baby girl?

These 3 boys prayed to accept Christ as their Savior today during small group.

Fun times with friends and board games!
Did your "Sunday School" class look like this?



From the first time we dropped our kids off in the kids area at HopeCity, we've been incredibly grateful that our children get to be a part of this ministry. Now, Bryan and I serve as the Kindergarten and First Grade teachers during our 11am service. So not only are thankful that our children are a part of HopeCity kids but we are so blessed to be a part of it also! This week alone, in the kid's area, 8 boys and girls gave their lives to Jesus and one more boy prayed for salvation in the parking lot! We've been hearing the kids talk about things God is saying to them which fills my heart with so much joy. We've also seen our own children grow in wisdom with spiritual things...they are listening when the Father speaks to them! Revival is happening in HopeCity kids!

They always say that serving often blesses the server more than the served...its so true in this case. I am thankful for the opportunity to serve in this ministry and be a part of all that God is doing in HopeCity kids. Things are happening and its so good! My heart is so full and its only just begun!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes