Just Horsin' Around

For Father's Day the boys got Bryan this silly "Daddy Saddle" because they love to ride him around like he's a horse. It got used once or twice and then put away so we hadn't played with it in months until, this weekend. The boys found the saddle and insisted Bryan wear it! 

It is never quiet in my house, as I'm sure you can imagine, but the laughter and screams that occurred because of the "Daddy Saddle" might be the loudest our kiddos have been yet. They had so much fun! It really was hilarious!  An evening full of hoots and hollers as the kids and their daddy were just "horsin' around!" 







Today I am grateful for fun times as a family. We often plan trips and excursions and spend money to have fun but honestly, some of the best times together are impromptu, free, and silly. I love that we get to spend so much time together, laughing and playing.  I'm incredibly thankful for these precious people God has given me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes