The Cincinnati Zoo!!

The Cincinnati Zoo is the second oldest zoo in the USA and has been voted #1 family activity in Cincinnati repeatedly. So, we knew we had to check it out while we're here. We had a wonderful seeing all the animals, feeding the giraffes, riding the train and carousel, watching the 4D movie, and spending time together! The weather was perfect and the kids really enjoyed themselves, especially Tyson. This was his first trip to the zoo while be old enough to really understand everything, so he was absolutely amazed!


Evan feeding the giraffe.

Tyson feeding the giraffe. He didn't want to stop!

Dylan feeding the giraffe

All of us riding the train.

Daddy and Tyson on the carousel.

Evan on the carousel.

Dylan on the carousel. I had
to sit on a bench on the carousel.
Whose hump is bigger? Mine or the camels?


The boys had to push me up the hills!

Today I am grateful for a fun, beautiful day at the Cincinnati Zoo. We had a wonderful time seeing all the animals, there were several different animals that we had never seen before. I am also thankful for God's creativity. I never get tired of seeing all the amazing creatures He has created. Some are beautiful, like the flamingo. Some are horribly ugly, like the warty pig, and some are just funny, like the orangutan. They are all incredible in their own ways!

Oh and I can't forget to say how grateful I am for all the "poop" facts I learned every time I went to the bathroom. (On every stall there are facts about animals and poop!) For example, did you know that birds often "lighten their load" before taking off in flight? Or that rabbits release up to 500 pellets per day? Now you're smarter, huh?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes