The Word

Today I am thankful for God's Word. We so often take for granted the ability to read God's word in our own language. Last night Bryan and I watched the video below. It shows a village who is recieving God's Word in their language for the first time. They are praising God and dancing. They feel so blessed to finally be able to read the Word for themselves. They treasure the Word of God.



How often do we treat the Word this way? I know people that leave their Bibles in the cars all week or on a shelf for years. Some people don't even see the value of owning a copy of God's Word. Today I want to thank God that I am able to read the Word in English, my language. What a blessing!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes