"I have stickers in my room!"

Dylan will be turning three years old in a few days so Bryan and I decided it was time for a "big boy room." We've been moving furniture, changing bedspreads and curtains, putting up stickers and pictures, etc. When it was all finished I called Dylan in his room to look at it. He was so excited! He absolutely loves his "big boy room." When Bryan got home from work Dylan said, "Daddy, Daddy, I have stickers in my room. Come look at them." It made my day to hear how happy he was! Today I am thankful that Bryan and I are able to give Dylan the things he needs- like a big boy room! I'm also thankful for the stickers that Dylan's Grandmother bought. He loves them!





Comments

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave an encouraging message

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes