I Feel So Honored!


Today when I checked the ministry's mailbox I found the coolest note. Alveda King, the niece of Dr. Martin Luther King, has placed my book in her museum library! And she wrote sent a handwritten note to let me know! I couldn't believe my eyes! 
    

    Ms. King is a pro-life activist, civil rights activist, author, and speaker. It means so much to me that she would place my book into her library and take the time to write a personal note to me. I feel so honored!

Today I am thankful for all the ways God is using my book, I Had A Secret For Seventeen Years. I would have never imagined that my story would end up blessing so many people. I definitely never thought it would end up in Alveda King's library! I am eager to see what is yet to come!



 
Get your copy of I Had A Secret For Seventeen Years 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes