15 years!!!



Today marks 15 years since Bryan and I said, "I do!" 

It doesn't seem like that is possible! Time truly does fly when you're having fun! So much has changed over the past 15 years. God has definitely been at work! When I think about the 21 and 22 year old that became husband and wife on that special day, I can barely recognize them! We look a little different physically...haha...but even more than that, we are such different people. Our priorities, our dreams, our lifestyle, and the way we spend our time look nothing like they used to. We knew God way back then but we weren't really living for Him or allowing Him to lead our lives. We definitely aren't perfect now but choosing to make God the center of our marriage and our family, has changed things for us in the most wonderful of ways!

I would have never imagined we would have 4 children, a house in a cul-de-sac, or be a homeschooling family! I wouldn't have guessed that Bryan would have such a successful career in IT or that I would ever become a pro-life advocate leading post-abortive Bible studies! I wouldn't have thought I would suffer from an autoimmune disorder called Ankylosing Spondylitis or deal with the many other health issues I've had! I would never have believed that we would be walking in so much freedom and joy as individuals and as a family.



Isn't incredible to look back and see all that God has done. It's overwhelming! I can see His fingerprints all over our lives! His ways are so much better than ours! Today I am grateful for Bryan. God created him for me and me for him. I wouldn't want to live this life with anyone else! I love him more today than I ever have before, which is saying a WHOLE lot! I am also thankful for the plans God has had and continues to have for us! I am blown away by the blessings and provision He has poured out on us. 

While I can't believe it's been 15 years since I enjoyed the wedding of my dreams and danced the night away with my new husband, I never doubted that we would celebrate 15 years together and many, many more! I look forward to the rest of our lives together. I know God has great things in store. I can't wait to see those plans fulfilled with Bryan and these precious kiddos we been given. 

Thank you, Father, for 15 years of growth, redemption, restoration, and an abundance of blessings! You have been so good to us!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes